"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:00:11 +1200
This is the reply I get from listserv on executing the add job

> ADD MISHELPSUPPORTINFO-L [log in to unmask] Haase, Peter
"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> has been added to the
MISHELPSUPPORTINFO-L list. No notification has been sent.

I have checked the default.mailtpl file and the addjob command in the
ADDREQ1 template is exactly the same as the one you included below. There
are no individual templates for the list concerned.

>It would help to see the actual text of this message.  The L-Soft provided
>default:

>// JOB PW=XXXXXXXX
>ADD &LISTNAME &WHOM &USERNAME
>.bb &WITH ^= ''
>SET &LISTNAME &WITH FOR &WHOM
>.eb
>// EOJ

>performs an add with notification.

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz