Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:56:27 -0400
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Ben Parker wrote:
> Can you be specific as to Which browser (IE vs NS vs ??) is being used by the
> person experiencing the problem?

I don't know if this helps.  This is one report I received from one of our
list owners yesterday.  Other list owners have reminded me that they are
familiar with the confirmation process and at times no confirmation msg is
displayed-- though they never thought to check to see if the first attempt
was successful; they start over as below.  --trish