Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:47:02 CDT
On Sun, 9 Jul 1995 19:29:12 -0500 David Boyes said:
>Usenet news is probably the next likely
>candidate to have some significant defensive programming applied
>to it -- probably a similar method to what Eric has employed with
>nontrivial checksums applied to articles, along with a complete
>redesign of how moderated newsgroups are handled.

Interesting you would mention this just now.  I just last week posted
a note to news.groups about what I consider the best moderator's tool -
Listserv!.  ;-)

Unfortanetly, the response has been at best lukewarm.   *shrug*

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/

       Money can't buy happiness; but neither can poverty.