"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Thu, 2 Nov 89 13:38:42 SET
On Wed, 1 Nov 89 17:20:24 TUR Turgut Kalfaoglu said:
>On Wed, 1 Nov 89 12:01:31 MET Ary de Graaf said:
>>     Error 101 from "LSVBITFD HDETUDXA FRECP11--------------------
>>             ------------- DCZTU1 (STACK".
>
>Sorry - server 1.5o is not compatible with VM/XA.
>Regards, -turgut

Turgut !! Come on :-) .. If I'm not mistaken LISTSERV runs on VM/XA
in 370-mode. I could be wrong on that.
ANYWAY: Error 101 from LSVBITFD means: Source node not found in table. You can
get this information from LSVBITFD HELPCMS  (a public document). And that's no
surprise at all: HDETUDXA is not in BITEARN NODES (and therefore not in any of
the generated files needed), so where can it calculate the distance from?
Ary:  give  your  XA  version  a modified  BITEARN  NODES  (and  PEERS  NAMES)
containing only  HDETUD1 and HDETUDXA. Well,  be careful that your  XA doesn't
spit out information on the net (like X-LUPD jobs or that like).
Christian