"Jonathan S. Nowak" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 12:46:51 -0500
I am looking for someone who has a LISTSERV, that can take over my ever-so-fast
growing HYPNOSEX mailing list.   I am running the list manually, with my e-mail
program.   At first it was okay, but now with over 150 members, and more coming
every day, I just cannot handle it.   I never expected it to grow so fast.

If someone can PLEASE help me out and let me put the list on their LISTSERV, I
would be GREATLY appreciative.    I will give you more info about the list when
you reply.   Thanks a LOT in advance!

Jonathan
-------
                    /////
                   ( o o )
|             Jonathan S. Nowak              |
| "Weebils Wobble, But They Don't Fall Down" |