Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 16 Dec 1987 23:00:13 SET
Let's imagine  that you resend mail  that someone else sent  you. I'm not
speaking  about moderated  list, just  the  regular stuff.  You have  two
choices: either  mark the file as  coming from the resender,  or from the
original sender.  The person who'll  get the various messages  about mail
being succesfully  distributed is the  one in the  from field. I  find it
more normal to have the resender get this and be marked as sender of this
peculiar  piece of  mail,  and  have the  original  sender an  "Comments:
Resent-From:".

  Eric