"John, Laura (MSNBCi)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 09:21:04 -0700
We're still getting this error, does anyone have any ideas what might be
causing it or what I might to do resolve it?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: John, Laura (MSNBCi)
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:11 PM
To: 'LISTSERV give-and-take forum'
Subject: Listserv log reporting error

In our Listserv log for the last couple of days we have been getting an
error about invalid entries in a specific list. Messages to this announce
only list seem to be going out fine. I can't find this error listed in the
documentation anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction for
figuring out and fixing whatever is wrong?

LSWLSTGN invalid entry in Hardball list line 19497
LSWLSTGN invalid entry in Hardball list line 19498

Thanks,
Laura John
Director of Program Management
MSNBC.com