Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:32:12 -0500
Andy wrote on 11/16/2007 08:52:57 AM:

> Could also be that you're rotating your changelogs (yearly, monthly,
> weekly, etc). In that case, the help states:
>
> "The web interface's change-log reporting features only operate on
> the current change-log."

That was it!  The list template I used for all our lists included monthly
rotation.

Thank you.

I concatenated the past 6 months worth of changelogs for each list in
question into a file (there were only 4 of them) for her review.

--
The Kool-Aid from Redmond is powerful stuff.  -- Gregg Eldred

William Brown
Web Development & Messaging Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES