Richard Alan Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 17:06:57 GMT
One thing that I've long wished for, and is becoming more and more
important to us as we get list owners who never touch
CMS is the ability for people to set individual list
keywords via some sort of command interface.  Right now,
we end up having to make any list parameter changes
ourselves for users who aren't CMS users.

I'm sure there must be an email way of doing this, but
at the moment, I'm not sure how, and I know that even
some of my CMS users who own lists find the process
so difficult that they ask us to make the (admittedly
infrequent) changes necessary.