Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:27:45 -0400
If one is "just" a list-owner, then it is sometimes useful to set the
list to full moderation e.g.,

SEND= EDITOR,HOLD,CONFIRM

EDITOR= list_owner_addy

FREE the list, then you can usually make some sense as to what is
occurring before messages are distributed.

If everything appears to be OK (and you do "OK" the messages) you can
resume your normal SEND= parms.

/Pete