John Traweek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:57:11 -0500
Has any one experienced any problems delivering mail to the adelphia.NET
domain.  Many of our list users use an adelphia.NET address and I am getting
flooded with complaints about mail not being delivered.  I have checked our
LSMTP spool and we have over 8000 messages spooled up, many almost 4 days
old.  I am getting a 421 message rejected message from all but it appears
one of their edge servers.  I have called the number on the who is record,
and they instructed me to send an email to [log in to unmask] which I have
done, 24 hours later I have not heard back.  Anyone know the direct number
to their NOC or have a personal contact their, I am getting hammered by some
important clients?

Thanks in advance!

________________________________

John Traweek
Senior Account Director
PCI: the data company
Heritage Square
4835 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75244
972-774-3280
972-774-3284 Fax

We collect accurate data.  We deliver powerful information.

Visit us on the web at <http://www.publishingconcepts.com/>
This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this Email is intended only for 'LISTSERV site administrators' forum'. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone (972) 386-0100, and destroy the original message.