"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:40:45 +0100
Many thanks for the reply. Like yourselves, we also host alot of lists
(~3800) and I had written a Perl script to find list owners after a search
of the manual didn't show any commands that might have helped. However,
other people in my organisation would benefit from being able to find this
information out, so before sticking a web front end on the script and
telling them it'll take a couple of minutes to run, I thought I'd double
check I hadn't missed something in the manual :)

That is good news, Eric, for 1.8e. Is there a list of features like that,
that are going to be added to 1.8e (just out of interest) or am I jumping
the gun a bit?

Regards

--
Spencer Warhurst