Larry Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:27:27 -0400
We are in a similar situation. We host 15 non-profit lists, and we are supported entirely by voluntary donations. Our operating budget (excluding listserv) is under $1K per year. At one time L-Soft offered us an educational discount that make a license affordable (albeit still expensive), but the last time we enquired we were told that it was no longer available. We will probably switch to Mailman once the GNU team has come up with a workable fix.We are currently on version 14 of listserv.

best regards,
Larry
Site manager, HMSSurprise.org.

--