Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:49:48 -0500
On: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:31:44PM -0800,Scott Ciliberti Wrote:

} I'm setting up our first few lists on LISTSERV.  How do I configure it so that if you are a member of the list you will also receive your post back from the list?

The REPRO option, either as a list default (suggested) or a user
setting:

* Default-options= Repro,SubjectHdr,Review

Set listname REPRO [for user]

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67