Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:54:06 -0400
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Roger Fajman wrote:
> So, Default-Options are applied to non-subscribers (where meaningful),
> but not to sublist subscribers?  And sublist subscriber settings are
> not honored for posts to the superlist?

  Just out of interest, I checked one of our superlists.  I can find
instances of subscribers on multiple sub-lists where their options in
effect for each sub-list is not the same.  If Listserv *were* to honor
sub-list subscriber settings when mail is sent to a superlist, which
sub-list would Listserv get them from?

--Trish