Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:17:49 -0600
Well, I suspected Eric's editorial comments were partially
tongue-in-cheek, because based on my (admittedly little) knowledge about
them, the L-Soft guys seem to be huge standards geeks.

--
Al Iverson -- http://www.radparker.com -- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Support Minnesota Jazz -- Disclaimer: All of my opinions are mine alone.