Alexander Couloumbis <ALEX@AUVM>
Sat, 24 Jun 89 12:59:23 EDT
    Thanx for the input, my problem though is that my list is
very active and since people might leave their accounts unchecked
for some time, this creates things like (unable to deliver mail to
[log in to unmask] for 9 days...reason mailbox is full).
What I feel is that the sooner you
delete this person the better. Further more if that person decides
to come back he can always singup again on the list.
I was thinking about a program that can run on Disonect mode and
check the mail for error returns, establish the deletion and then
automaticly discard any new error returns for the same user.
Thankx again for your help and Harry Williams for his LISTDEL XEDIT
program that just sended me.
-alex.