Ricardo Stella <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:23:35 -0500
Hello,

We are running 15.5 under RedHat.  We are migrating from a very old
version under vms.  However currently our lists are being sent with the
fully qualified domain name in the sender address as well as the headers
for subscribe/unsubscribe.

We figured that we can change each list by changing the List-address (we
want it in the form [log in to unmask]), however the rest of the headers
still point to the fqdn, ie [log in to unmask]

Is there any way to change this globally?  If not, how do you change the
other headers?

TIA.

--