Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Oct 1992 01:12:32 +0100
On Fri, 9 Oct 1992 16:47:33 EDT Bill Gruber <BIGCU@CUNYVM> said:

>I  tried Subscription=  (listname) but  this  was not  recognized so  it
>defaulted to Subscription=  By_owner. Anyone have any  ideas about this?
>Perhaps  Service=  (listname)?...  not  sure  that  is  looking  for  an
>access-level either.

No,  "Service=" expects  a list  of hostnames,  countries, administrative
networks, and so on. It was never meant to cover anything but topological
or administrative areas. I'm afraid there is currently no way to do that,
beyond  an   external  server  that   would  process  the   requests  for
subscriptions on its own and issue the ADD command.

  Eric