Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:41:43 +0300
What we did in a similar situation, is to grant Listserv only Read permission
over the table/s. Since it is the Data Warehouse anyhow that updates the
records of the table, listserv need not do it. Mind you, an error
message will still be generated, but that would alert the user to the fact
they can't change their settings, neither subscribe of sign-off of course...
Moshe