Greg Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:31:11 +0000
Subscriber reports works on one list at a time ... there shouldn't be any duplicates within the list unless they were forced there.  The number of subscribers for any list Is displayed adjacent the name of the list on the Subscriber Reports screen, and in the Subscribers column for each list displayed on the List Reports screen or List Management Dashboard.

If this is a *single list* you're concerned with, why not run a List Activity report, checking the boxes for both History and Statisitics, and specifying a date range of 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014?   You can customize the report to show only subscription activity if that is all you want to see. This will give you a detailed account of the subscriber numbers, posts, etc.

If you're trying to ascertain the number of subscribers for *all lists* on the server there may be a command for this but I simply run a List Report to CSV Report format (All), import the data into a spreadsheet and highlight the column containing the number of subscribers for each list (Excel shows the sum of each row; or write a simple formula SUM(B1:B?) to produce the result.

Greg Dietrich
LISTSERV Administrator
California State Controller
Email: GDietrich @ sco.ca.gov

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Gilbert Tabares [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subscriber Report

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to run a subscriber report using List Reports that will not give me duplicates.   There were 1150 subscribers reported last year.  Using List Reports, I get 8079, which is really high compared to last year.   I’m not sure how the last person got that number.   Is there a LISTSERV Command for this?

Thank you,
Gilbert

Gilbert Tabares, CIS, CPM, CHEP, CGPW, CLSSGB
Rural Health and Technology Coordinator
Bureau of Community Health Systems
Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
1000 SW Jackson, Ste 340