Ken Pauley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:30:16 -0700
1) I looked through the archives and found a couple of references to MIME in
digests, but nothing seemed to help.  Here's the deal, people that post with
MIME content in their messages, Listserv seems to be able to strip that out
of regular postings just fine, but that same message that appears in a
digest comes through with all of the MIME stuff.  I am subscribed to the
list with two different email accounts, one with Digest (Traditional) and
the other with Regular.  The Regular one never sees MIME content, the Digest
one always does.  If the traditional version of digest does not strip this
out, what does Digest (MIME format) do and how do I control this?

2) In my header I have:
Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,06:00

The digests seem to get spit out at 4:00, not 6.  Is there a better way to
specify the time?

Ken