"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:51:14 -0800
I am finding that I have to upgrade all software at least yearly now if not more often. We are stretching into cloud products and none of them like IE 7/8/9/10 etc.  I'm working mostly in the Microsoft O365 environment though. It is probably different on other platforms.
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ronald Beatteay [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Researching Our Listerv Upgrade

 Hi all,

    I've been juggling several things in the midst of
researching an LSoft software upgrade.  One of them
was my son's wedding, so it's been hectic.  But I'd like
to check out the latest version of the LSoft software,,
and if there's a public list dedicated to a safe topic that
I can join to see the difference, what's new, what's not,
how are attachments and photos displayed, handled,
etc.  It will help me to promote the upgrade among my
own list subscribers.  Something on Catalist perhahps?
Any suggestions?

Ron