lsvadmin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:54:43 +1100
thanks Ben,

I think I found the problem, after I authenticate and then save a page as
a bookmark, the url saved shows up along the lines of:
http://vogon.agric.nsw.gov.au:2306/cgi-
bin/wa?LCMD&X=*5AA9623952F67DEC48&[log in to unmask]
au

Wouldnt this be passing whatever was after wa to the wa script as
arguements? If that is so, then it is passing what are considered to be
valid arguements to let me access what ever  page that URL bookmark
points to, regardless of cookies or caches or whatever.

I did the resetcookie arguement as you have suggested and the
bookmark still works fine.. again I think it is because it is passing valid
arguements to wa.

Is there some way of controlling this? I can send you the url for the wa
interface here in private mail if I am on the wrong track here.

lsvadmin