"Mark R. Williamson" <MARK@RICE>
Thu, 16 Jul 87 09:06:02 CDT
Is it just me, or has everybody been getting mail from LIAISON with an
incorrect Reply-To: line?  The line I get reads

which is reply hard to reply to.  Perhaps an "@" got lost somewhere?
If it helps to know, my copy came BITNIC-> MARIST -> TCSVM -> me.
The Reply-To= fields in the headers look reasonable:

      BITNIC:  Reply-to= List,Respect
      MARIST:  Reply-to= "Network Site Liaisons <LIAISON@BITNIC>",Respect
      TCSVM:   Reply-to= "Network Site Liaisons <LIAISON@BITNIC>",Respect

The phrase "BITNIC LIAISON List" appears only in the header of the list at
BITNIC.  They are running Eric's emergency 1.5k and are the only one using
Reply-to=List, so perhaps there's a bug there and BITNIC needs to change
their header to look like the others until it's fixed.