Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 3 Nov 89 13:00:12 GMT
>What is the relation  if any between RDR MODULE on  LISTSERV 191 and the
>RDR MODULE on MAINT 190 (S-disk)?

At some  point in the  not-so-distant past, the  n+1-th HPO5 bug  hit the
network, causing a  large number of sites to process  Netdata files as if
they were  punch files, with  the results  that you can  imagine. Someone
wrote a circumvention  that affected RDR MODULE, and I  shipped a copy of
that  to the  affected HPO5  for manual  installation. Now  that the  bug
appears to  have been fixed  by some PTF  of which I  unfortunately don't
have the number, you can and should erase this RDR MODULE if you have the
IBM fix on (I suppose you do if you have a recent PUT level).

  Eric