Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 03:52:57 +0200
On Tue, 21 Nov 1995  17:49:39 -0800 Taeko Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>We  are running  listserv1.8b  on  SS10. When  we  sent "info  database"
>command to the  server, we receive a message said  that "the server does
>not have listdb.memo".

The  database functions  aren't  available  for unix  yet,  so for  legal
reasons we don't ship the database  docs with the unix product. You could
install them  manually by storing the  file as listdb.memo in  the 'home'
subdirectory  and editing  lsvinfo.file  to  uncomment the  corresponding
entry.

  Eric