AHMAD SALIH <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:17:38 -0700
Hi there,
I'm new to the Listserv. I have just installed Listserv as well as LSMTP in my Local Server which has a static IP .

I expalin my problem in detail.

I have already registered a domain name called xyz.COM in www.register.com . I created a sub domain caled LISTSERV.xyz.COM I just pointed my Static IP (of my server where Listserv is running) to that domain and I noted that it has been pointed correctly.

******For the MX record I again used the same Domain name LISTSERV.xyz.COM  as I'm going to use LSMTP.
(Is this correct way? I feel I did a mistake here)

So now in my configuration,
1.NODE=LISTSERV.XYZ.COM

2.MY DOMAIN=LISTSERV.XYZ.COM

3.SMTP_FORWARD=LISTSERV.XYZ.COM

I started the LISTSERV as well as LSMTP and I received a notification mail
(MESSAGE (''Network tables generation process started - be...")[via LSMTP - see ww... )

After that when I tried to send a mail to [log in to unmask], the following error occured.
Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

a.b.c.d does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 551 Message relaying to this domain disabled
Giving up on a.b.c.d
I could not find out the problem , Please help me to work efficiently with the LISTSERV.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Again.
Ahmad

PILOT MANAGEMENT