Bret Hilton <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:59:36 -0400
Francoise,

Thanks for the suggestion. I had only been reading the SITE OPS guide and was
not aware of the tutorials which, as it turns out, give a very good
quick-and-dirty breakdown of how the templates work and interact. I found
exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for your time!

Bret

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Francoise Becker
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 6:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Archive Web Template

On 22 Aug 2005 at 11:38, Bret Hilton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I seem to have screwed up the Style Sheet used for the Archive
> interface. I customized the web interface and want the archive pages
> to use the same template, but the main archive page uses no style
> sheet. What I don't get is the actual archives are viewable and use
> the correct template. My brain hurts at this point and I don't know which
$WWW_TEMPLATE to fix.

The problem is probably that you have changed the style sheet for the "dynamic"
templates, but not for the "static" templates. Check out the Web Interface site
customization tutorial under "Server Management".

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html