Stephen Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Aug 1992 08:50:37 -0400
I would like to establish a new list to be called egret-l and am looking for
a friendly site to host this list.  The purpose of the list would be to
foster communications between users and others interested in the epidemiological
software package EGRET.  I anticipate the list to be of low to medium volume
(2-3 messages a day or less) and consist of news, hints, advice, and pleas
for help i.e. it will be in the same vein as sas-l, spss-l.

Egret is probably the most sophisticated edpidemiological software package
out there however the user base is only several thousands as there just aren't
that many epidemiologists around!

Please contact me directly as I don't subscribe this list if your site would
host this list, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

(ps. disclaimer: I have no interest in Egret, other than as a user)

Stephen P. Baker                                phone:  (508) 856-2625
Lecturer in Biostatistics                               (508) 856-2440 fax
Department of Academic Computing                        (413) 253-3923 home
University of Massachusetts Medical School      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
55 Lake Avenue North                                    _. .____ __. _ __._
Worcester, MA 01655