"Anthony J. Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 May 1993 11:39:00 PDT
Hello,

I wish to create a mailing list for Taoists that deals strictly with Taoism
and the issues one has to deal with while following the Taoist path.  I feel
that a mailing list would be a more appropriate means of doing this than
would a regular news group as the list would serve just those who were
serious about this topic.  Also, I'd like the group to be moderated, but it
doesn't matter if it's not.

Would anyone be willing to host this list for me?

tony

Please respond via email: [log in to unmask]

Anthony Lynn - [log in to unmask]

Heaven arms with love those it would not see destroyed. - Lao Tse