"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:57:33 -0800
At 03:01 PM 12/21/2004, Ben Parker wrote:
>On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:33:45 -0800, "Stephen C. Nill"
><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >Yet, at Subscriber's Corner, at
> >http://charitychannel.com/collaborate/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3, selecting the All
> >Lists view does not yield a view of any of our public lists.  It will only
> >yield lists to which the subscriber is subscribed, provided the subscriber
> >is logged in.
>
>To create a list of lists publicly visible, you need to create a brand new
>template called (exactly)  "VISIBLE-LISTS"
>
>Go to LISTSERV Server Mgmt page.
>In the "Site Customizations" section,
>   Click on "Site-Wide Dynamic Web Templates"
>in the lower window  "Create a new template"
>   enter the template name from above, click 'Create'.
>   Enter a description (Publicly Available lists)
>
>Then, for the template contents, enter the listname(s) you want available to
>the public and a _short_ description of each list.

Ben, I carefully followed this procedure.  The result is the same:  No
lists display for our Subscriber's Corner, at
http://charitychannel.com/collaborate/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3 where the user is
not logged in and where the display option "Show All Lists" is
selected.  Though not stated, I restarted LISTSERV, just to be sure -- same
results.

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)