Cele Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:47:05 -0500
When sending the List request configuration mail message back to
listmgr, I have seen a long delay ~5-10 minutes until I receive the
message back indicating the configuration file has been created.

There are currently ~3300 objects in the LISTSERV\MAIN folder

Have we hit a limit?  Has anyone encountered this?  Also has anyone been
able to split the MAIN folder up into 2 smaller folders?

Any assistance would be appreciated !

Regards,
Cele
Cele Bruce                      Fermi National Accelerator Lab
[log in to unmask]              P.O. Box 500, MS 369
630-840-3931                    Batavia, IL  60510