Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:43:14 -0500
I believe the one-click option exists by way of "tickets" that could be generated in the outgoing message from a template.  Details are in the documentation and I played with it some a while back, but no longer remember much - I do recall that it did do what I was exploring, but things changed so that we didn't actually need to implement it after all.

As for actually departing a dynamic list, you might be able to do something by way of the LISTSERV "list exit" facility, perhaps.  Write yourself a program that is triggered by the exit facility and examines the signoff transaction then does whatever needs doing.  Whether or not this will actually work, and the details of "whatever" are something you will have to investigate in the particular conditions of your local environment, but perhaps it gives you a starting point.

>>> Ronald Wood <[log in to unmask]> 02/19/09 12:54 AM >>>
How have you addressed providing one- click list departure in the context of a list dynamically generated by querying a database?

since the list is generated by a query each time a message is sent, signoff would seem to require removal from the db or setting nomail in perpetuity (somehow

thanks for your suggestions on how to preempt this concern