"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1993 09:30:12 EDT
On Wed, 15 Sep 1993 15:46:45 PDT Dwight M. McCann said:
>I have recommended to my management that we agree to pay for LISTSERV
>products, inlcuding "between release support"!  I would certainly expect

I must have missed something here.  I can not (yet) recommend this to my
management, since I don't even know what the fees will be!  Is it not true
that Eric and L-Soft are still negotiating with CREN for some kind of
licensing agreement similar to that with EARN?  How can I recommend that
we purchase a product without knowing the cost?  If I missed the proposed
fee schedule for LISTSERV and LMAIL, I apologize for this post, and, ask
that it be re-posted, or point me to it.

Steve
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564)