Paolo Savron Parigi FR <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 15:07:31 +0000
Could one or more of the readers of this list answer the following
question which come from my use of mailing lists :

--- Is it possible to know all of the lists which exist in the world
( or at least those served by LISTSERV )

--- I was rejected by some list owners because the list was sort of
private or because I was not in the service area :
     I suggest that these lists should be specially marked when a
user ask for the list of the lists served by a LISTSERV .

Thanks