Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Thu, 04 Sep 86 14:59:01 CDT
I'm just curious about the origins of the way the list files became
organized as they are.  We have comments that are in fact NOT comments.

Why not make keywords be on NON-comment lines, and have all userids
show up AFTER a keyword "MEMBERS".  The title should be assigned a
keyword of "TITLE=".  Also, there would be less ambiguity if a different
keyword were used for the password to store the list, such as "STPW=".
All lines beginning with "*" would be TOTALLY ignored for processing.