Maria Vitale <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 11:37:01 -0400
Hello,

My name is Maria Vitale and I've been searching for a home
for my list for a while now. I hope that someone will be
able to help me.

It is for fans of actor Tommy Lee Jones, to be called:
TLJ-L

Nothing extravagant is required here. Just a simple closed
list, with myself as moderator. Offered as a daily and weekly
digest to subscribers. No additional files will need to be
attached or accessible through the list as I am currently
writing a web page that will also be devoted to this subject
and any files will be made available from there.

I had tried to set this up previously on another ISP but
it was a Majordomo list which was fraught with problems which
they were not able to resolve. Since then I've tried to
negociate with several ISPs but they all require fees that
are well beyond my meager means. I am currently unemployed
and this is only a fan list -- no fees involved.

I'm hoping that someone will graciously offer to set up this
list on their server for us.

I don't anticipate high volume for this list. It should be
only around 25 to 50 active participants. Mostly likely a
few more who only read but do not contribute on a regular
basis.

Hope to hear from someone soon. The web page is due to go
up sometime before September 15th (TLJ's birthday). I'd love
to be able to announce it on the page.

Thank you for you time.

Maria.