Thu, 6 Jun 1996 15:58:21 -0700
I am trying to establish a listserve to foster discussion of the football team
the Oakland Raiders.  I would expect approximately 200-300 subscribers with
approximately 15-20 messages per day.  I don't need any space for archiving.
This is a non-profit venture (In fact is is a loss leader for me personally).

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to host this listserve for me?
--
....The mystique is here.  The mystique will never leave the Raiders-
just real tough, nasty, physical football - Lorenzo Lynch

Come visit Raider Nation:

http://members.aol.com/jimbokli/jimbo/raiders.htm