Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:48:33 -0500
We have a number of lists that are set to

   Send= public,confirm,non-member or
   Send= service,confirm,non-member

Is there any parameter that would let other groups not have to confirm?

Sublists are not treated as members.  Any thought of treating them as
members for the purpose of posting?

You can't add additional Send= headers to allow others to post without confirming.

In some cases I have just added more members and set them to nomail.

Dealing with all of these spam-related issues is sure taking a lot of our time these days.
--
Bad spellers of the world...UNTIE!!!

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)