Orenda Center for Arts <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 20:45:23 -0700
Hi S.H. Wong--

Good luck with your listserv!  Did you also know that there is an
international community networking organization called "Communet?"

They discuss many of the challenges you refer to in your post below.  To
join send a message to:

Your message should include your name and email address in the header
and the subject should be "subscribe communet".  In the body of the
message simply type:

        SUBSCRIBE COMMUNET (YOUR NAME)

Hope this helps!  :-)

Valentine Riddell
Orenda Healing International

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, S.H.Wong wrote:

> Dear Sir, Madam,
>
> Hereby I want to express my intention to set up an unmoderated
> mailinglist concerning telecommunications regulation,
> principally in Europe.

(big snip)