   ----- Unsent message follows -----

From:
 S=snorkelwacker!ira.uka.de!sun1.ruf.uni-freiburg.de!horlache;ORG=TUT;PRMD=CIS;A
 DMD=OHIO-STATE;C=E
Sender: Forth Interest Group International List
 <S=FIGI-L;OU=SCFVM;ORG=bitnet;PRMD=switch;ADMD=arcom;C=ch>
To: Andreas Magun <S=magun;OU=iap;OU=sun;ORG=UNIBE;PRMD=UNIBE;ADMD=ARCOM;C=CH>

[log in to unmask] (Yahn Zawadzki) writes:

>        I am new to this list, so please forgive me if I ask the obvious...
>I am looking for Forth systems for our Vax/VMS and MiniVax/Ultrix systems.

Nearly the same question I made a few days ago. I received a FORTH-Version,
but unfortunately I deleted the Info from whom I got it. The FORTH-prg was
not for VMS (that's what I need), but for ULTRIX.
SO, I'M STILL searching for a VMS-FORTH - PD of course  :-)

Still fighting with unix, vi and other monsters...   Ulli

# this mail came from Framstag!   (sometimes known as Ulli Horlacher) #
# [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask] #
#                    "Murphy was an optimist"                         #