Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:31:59 -0500
I had one reply about using curl or wget. I thought since the WA has a
facility for creating lists from a template and a web form, then it
would be possible to create a batch script that generated URLs for this
purpose. That way you can create a large number of lists without
restarting Listserv.

andrew

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 7/24/2006 2:09 PM >>>

The consensus seems to be that whatever I do, it's messy. But one
question: Andrew, I don't understand your suggestion. I don't remember
seeing any responses:

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Andrew Bosch wrote:

>Does anyone think that an automated script run against the WA CGI
would work to do the list creation from one or more templates?