Jesus Alonso Rivas y Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:12:41 -0500
Hi.

Is there any option where I can see a sort of log file but more
detailed? Basically I need to monitor each e-mailing process as knowing
when the delivery occurs (timing issues) between listser a nd the smtp
and if is there some kind of spooling period and things like that.

Actually Listserv delivers two thousand messages to the smtp every 15
minutes (unless that tells me our smtp). How can I increase the amount
of messages delivered per minute or per hour?

The actual configuration is:

MAXBSMTP = 1

but if I increase that value, our smtp continues receiving 2 thousand
mail every 15 min

regards