Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:23:11 -0500
Yes, Yes v. 1.8c
My co admin does have a soccer related signature after his name.
So that could have been interpreted as data.
True, the manual says  clearly NOT to add any subscribers when
replacing the header  as that will knock off previous subscribers.
So,  a signature can have the same effect.

Thank you
Barbara Passman
AYSO-L