Jason Filley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:13:46 -0600
DENNIS WANG
We have two NT 4.0 server in our domain, one is Mail server (Exchange 5.
5), the other is Listserv 1.8d server.
The name of Mail server is :mail.inbar.org.cn(203.93.116.129)
The name of Listserve server is :inbaris.inbar.org.cn(203.93.116.130)
When I send a message to the Listserve server from the outside, It seems
that the message can be received.But when I use the local mail account
(for example: [log in to unmask])  to send the message. The Listserv
cann't receive it. And the Exchange also send back an error message,
said that the receipient can not be found on the Mail server.
It seems that our Exchange server control all of the mail in our domain.
I don't know how to solve this problem.

JASON FILLEY
Ain't that a pain?

Open Exchange Administrator and navigate to your site's Connections
container.  Open the Internet Mail Service.  Click on the Connections tab.
Click on the E-Mail Domain button.  Click on Add.  In the EMail Domain box
enter inbaris.inbar.org.cn.  Check the Forward all messages for this domain
to host: button and enter 203.93.116.130.  OK. OK. OK. OK.  Stop and restart
the Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service.  It should work.  Let us know
either way.

regards,
jason