Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:27:07 EST
Dear Potential Client,

Are you an Accountant, are you a Lawyer,  are
you one of those Professional people such as Doctors,
Technicians, Architects, and StockBrokers. You know
those people in the HIGHER THAN AVERAGE tax
brackets! Are you interested in offshore investing? Are
you an opportunity seeker? Are you involved in MLM.
Do you want to become involved MLM. Are you your own boss,
Do you want to be your own boss. If you answered yes
to any of them then we have the answer for you.

If your are tired of paying sky-high taxes,
then you must read this information, your
accountant doesn't even now the secrets that
are contained in this package. Are you involved
in Offshore Investing, did you know that the
Japanese Yen, is worth 5 times that of the
American dollar. We will give you information
on how you can take advantage of this and more.
If you are just an opportunity seeker, or would
just like something new to get involved in, we
have the program developed just for you.

The information package we are talking about
is called Online Investments, Savings, &
Opportunities.

Investments:

In our booklet there are over 25 different
Investment opportunities from the smallest
investment, to the largest one. You must read
this section to see all the different
Investment opportunities.

Savings:

We can help almost everyone with savings,
from their sky High taxes to their, Monthly
mortgage payments. Did you know that you can
save money on your mortgage, by lowering
Your payments. We will show you how and more.

Opportunity:

If you are involved in MLM, you must read
this information. We have a list of over
100 of the best MLM out there today. Maybe
you are involved in your own MLM program and
you feel it should be advertised in this book.
Then call today. But that's not all. We have
over 50 other different programs that you can
get involved in.

We have been selling this information since
January 1st, too date we have sold over 1653
booklets and they are going fast. Call today
and see what all the excitement is about.
Over 350 Pages Of the most powerful
information out there today.

This information is not accessible just anywhere.
You cannot get it at your local library. This
information is well worth hundreds of dollars,
In fact, it's well worth thousands of dollars more,
just by showing you how to save 100 times that
amount in taxes alone! This is "THE ULTIMATE
INFORMATION PACKAGE".

Everyone who makes a lot of money, or wants to
make more money can benefit from this powerful
information booklet.

If you would like to know more about this powerful
information booklet please contact us at:

          1-800-995-0796 ext.: 7849

If you feel you have a MLM program, financial
service, or any services that you think should
be advertised in this booklet please, take the
time to call. Thank-you, and have a good day.