Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:36:05 EST
Since you're not registered either as an IDBSU.EDU or BOISESTATE.EDU host,
it's really not an issue.  We're aware of the change and we know you're
not using the LAK for two instances.  The only way we'd be concerned would
be if you were registered, which would mean we'd need to remove the entry
for the old host from intpeers.names and add the entry for the new host.
Again, since you're not registered, it's not an issue.

If you <want> to be registered (so you can get the networking file updates
automagically), then let me know and I'll send you the registration form.

Nathan