Thu, 12 Dec 1996 16:53:36 -0800
I am looking for a host site for a mailing list that I want to start. I want
it to be called "m_fanclub". The topic would be all about "M", a comic book
character and about the team which she belongs in called "Generation X". The
target audience I would expect are people of all ages who read the comic
book "Generation X" and have a fascination with the character and the story.
The estimated number of subscribers I would expect for this list is about
30-50 (50 at most) and the estimated number of messages to be processed
daily is about 10.

Thanks for your time.

Adrian Bailon
E-Mail Address: [log in to unmask]
"You can see it as a metaphor for the fleeting nature of life...or just
chalk it up to me being a sick blood thirsty monster."  - Cyber (Marvel
Comics Presents #90)