Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:40:26 -0400
Eric Thomas wrote:
> I am looking for sites that have an AOL Feedback Loop (the main requirement for being on AOL's whitelist) and are interested in having LISTSERV process the spam reports automatically (a new 15.5 feature that I developed when I was hit with a barrage of spam reports). Actually, sites that would like to be on the AOL whitelist but did not apply because they lack the manpower to process the spam reports are also welcome to test this feature. Please contact me privately.

Me me me me me...

We're on the feedback loop (heck, feedback comes to the Listserv postmaster address, which is me).

Just this morning I sent out a plea to one of our lists (attention AOL subscribers!) because I got a batch of two-dozen postings to one list that were all reported as spam by one of the subscribers.

We may be in a "slightly different" ballpark because our Listserv/LSMTP box is also our campus outgoing email gateway.  If that changes things, let me know...

Jeff